Magnavox Stereo Theatre - $100 - Florence, Ky.

What treasure have you found lately?
Post Reply
User avatar
danrclem
Hero Member
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:33 pm
Location: Mt. Washington, Ky.
Contact:

Magnavox Stereo Theatre - $100 - Florence, Ky.

Post: # 30677Post danrclem »

This is an attractive unit, to me anyway and the price is right. It's SS but I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... l%7D%22%7D
User avatar
William
Global Moderator
Posts: 5415
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Location: Hart, Michigan
Contact:

Re: Magnavox Stereo Theatre - $100 - Florence, Ky.

Post: # 30679Post William »

That is a nice looker, it looks more Italian or French Provencial to me, maybe a little of both. I took a look at the download Maggie brochures, and I could not find anything that looked like this unit. I am guessing 1963???

Bill
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests